Helping Sandy victims in New York
The buzz all over town today is how crew members from our own Denton Municipal Electric are helping Hurricane Sandy victims in New York. Local residents and fellow New Yorks are feeling the Denton love.
- Reporter Peggy Heinkel-Wolfe provided an update Thursday via the paper's Newsgathering blog. She first told the readers Denton Municipal Electric crew members were heading out to New York to help victims of Hurricane Sandy.
- — Peggy Heinkel-Wolfe (@phwolfeDRC)Thu, Nov 08 2012 09:36:10
- — Peggy Heinkel-Wolfe (@phwolfeDRC)Fri, Nov 02 2012 14:26:24
- Denton Municipal Electric shared these photos via Twitter of crew members working in New York
- Comments from New Yorkers
- Denton residents react
- — Amos Magliocco (@amosmagliocco)Wed, Nov 07 2012 12:24:17
- — Denton Muni Electric (@dmepower)Tue, Nov 06 2012 11:37:11Received a note from NY today: "What you are doing is amazing... [we] are overwhelmed by the outpouring of support..." #Denton
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.