#PayitForward at #DWEN 2013 - Istanbul, Turkey
The Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network is more than an annual event; it’s a community of women entrepreneurs from over eleven countries collaborating to grow their businesses and connecting through social platforms. This is the story of the 2013 Conference.
- The 2013 DWEN Conference was held in Istanbul, Turkey, June 2-4.
- Sunday, June 2: Panel: Pay it Forward: Bringing our Theme to Life with Elizabeth Gore, UN, Cheryl Mills, Former Cheif of Staff to Hillary Clinton, Ayşegül İldeniz, Intel, moderated by Karen Quintos, Dell,
- June 2: A beautiful dinner and entertainment at the hotel Grand Tarabya.
- Monday, June 3: Kicks off with welcome from our co-hosts Dilek Bil, Kangaroo Sustainability Communications andLeyla Alaton, Alarko Holding.
- Monday, June 3: The Power of Bringing Ideas to Life in Turkey: Misirli Ahmet, Darbuka player, Özlem Denizmen Kocatepe, Para Durumu, Elena Pallotta, MUA' Gelatieri d'Italia, Cat Jaffe, Founder, Balyolu
- Introduction: Melek Pulatkonak, Founder & Curator, Turkish Women’s International Network (TurkishWIN)
- Panel: Lessons from Legacy Businesses: Moderator: Nakiye Boyagiciller, Dean, Sabanci University School of Management, Begumhan Doğan Faralyalı, Chairwoman, Doğan Holding, Alexandra Knauer, CEO and Owner , Wissenschaftliche Gerätebau Dr. Ing. Herbert Knauer GmbH and Padmaja Kumari Mewar, Jt. Managing Director, HRH Group of Hotels
- Creating change in a Culture of Tradition - Zeynep Fadillioğlu, Designer, Şakirin Mosque, interviewed by: Ingrid Vanderveldt, Entrepreneur in Residence, Dell.
- Panel: Sustainable Cities and Shared Economies: Introduction by Simone Ross, Techonomy, Moderator: Mona Charif, Dell Services, Robin Chase, Buzzcar, Gulnar Hasnain, London Development Agency, Arzu Tekir, Sustainable Transportation Association.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.