Miami Small Business Think Tank #SmallBizMiami
On June 4, Dell brought together 30 Miami small business owners, entrepreneurs and start-ups to discuss the unique needs and priorities of the Miami small business community. Topics of discussion include Access to Capital & Markets, Access to Networks, Talent & Expertise, and Access to Technology.
- — Dell SMB News (@DellSMBnews)Fri, Jun 01 2012 13:54:51
- — Rhonda Abrams (@RhondaAbrams)Thu, May 31 2012 13:25:09
State of Small Business in Miami - by the numbers...
Introductions & Opening Remarks by Ingrid Vanderveldt, Entrepreneur in Residence at Dell. Watch the saved livestream here: bit.ly/L25sKR
- — Ingrid Vanderveldt (@ontheroadwithiv)Mon, Jun 04 2012 08:26:47
- — Rhonda Abrams (@RhondaAbrams)Mon, Jun 04 2012 06:02:27
Barry Johnson, President and CEO of Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, discusses Miami's biggest opportunities, industries and challenges...
- — Fabiola Fleuranvil (@BlueprintCG_PR)Mon, Jun 04 2012 06:04:427 booming Miami industries: aviation, creative design, life sciences, IT, medical tourism, hospitality/tourism, intl trade #smallbizmiami
- — Brian Moran (@brianmoran)Mon, Jun 04 2012 06:01:21Listening to Barry Johnson, Pres & CEO of Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce. He is a champion for #smallbizmiami. Lots happening here.
- — Lourdes Balepogi (@ChispaLuly)Mon, Jun 04 2012 06:07:29Barry Johnson is speaking now. Miami-dade is the third largest county in the us for small businesses. Wow! #smallbizmiami
- — Fabiola Fleuranvil (@BlueprintCG_PR)Mon, Jun 04 2012 05:47:333 economies in US: startup culture, the Detroit-type economy trying to figure out what next & the unknown economy #smallbizmiami
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.