Conversations at #DellTechCamp 2012- London, 31st May
On 31st May 2012, the fourth annual Dell Technology Camp transformed London's Saatchi Gallery bringing to life products and solutions for the modern consumer and workforce. Follow the conversation at #DellTechCamp on Twitter.
- A walk through the lifecycle of consumerization from the dorm room to small office to large enterprise
- — Diarmaid Lynch (@diarmaid)Thu, May 31 2012 04:12:44
- 140 Character product reviews:
- — Levent Daşkıran (@leventd)Thu, May 31 2012 06:46:57Dell XPS 13 is sot thin that we thought Dell built another tablet, until Moses split it to half to reveal the Ultrabook within #DellTechCamp
- #DellTechCamp Evolving Workforce Think Tank: During the afternoon, industry experts and IT professionals gather to discuss how social media and new generations are changing how, when and where work happens.
- — Mark Wilson (@markwilsonit)Thu, May 31 2012 01:30:01
- — Stephen O'Donnell (@stephenodonnell)Thu, May 31 2012 09:02:28
- It's not just about the device, but the whole IT ecosystem:
- — Marios Tzavaras (@m_brilliant)Thu, May 31 2012 08:32:02
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!