Atlanta Small Business Think Tank #SmallBizATL
On June 5, Dell brought together 30 Atlanta small business owners, entrepreneurs and start-ups to discuss the unique needs and priorities of the ATL small business community. Topics of discussion include Access to Capital & Markets, Access to Networks, Talent & Expertise, and Access to Technology.
- Kicking off the day with an overview of the Think Tank goals and quick review of the survey results and trends...
- — Ingrid Vanderveldt (@ontheroadwithiv)Tue, Jun 05 2012 05:47:15
- — Barb Giamanco (@barbaragiamanco)Tue, Jun 05 2012 07:40:00
- — Desiree Scales (@DesireeScales)Tue, Jun 05 2012 07:39:22Miami is a much more optimistic business culture than Atlanta. Hmmmm. This will be interesting. Do you agree? #SmallBizATL
- — Tiffany Bloomer (@TiffanyBloomer)Tue, Jun 05 2012 08:40:20
- Breakout Session: Access to Technology - moderated by @TinoMantella
- — Peter Baron (@peterbaron)Tue, Jun 05 2012 08:26:58At unconf for sml biz- cos in tech breakout need help selecting best choice from bewildering array of tech solutions . #smallbizatlanta
- — Ingrid Vanderveldt (@ontheroadwithiv)Tue, Jun 05 2012 08:53:21
- — Desiree Scales (@DesireeScales)Tue, Jun 05 2012 07:58:28Atlanta biz owners use technology strategically, not just to run their business. That makes sense. #smallbizatl How are you using tech?
- — Peter Baron (@peterbaron)Tue, Jun 05 2012 08:06:44Commercial kitchen entrepreneur here to learn abt tech that will help him with facility to spawn lots of food businesses #smallbizatlanta
- Breakout Session: Access to Talent - moderated by Richard Warner @WhatsUpInteract
- Breakout Session: Access to Capital - moderated by @ButleronBiz
- Thanks to everyone for taking the time out of your busy days to join us! Let's continue the conversation #SmallBizATL
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.