The Power to Do More: Accelerating Results
On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 Dell held a press and analyst event hosted by Dell Software Group & Dell Services in San Francisco. At the event, attendees heard Dell executives, and Dell customers and Partners about the latest end-to-end solutions and capabilities.
- — Theron Conrey (@theronconrey)Wed, Apr 24 2013 09:03:54
- — Joanne Moretti (@JoannMoretti)Wed, Apr 24 2013 09:01:08
- — Karen Quintos (@KarenDellCMO)Wed, Apr 24 2013 06:44:14
- — Dell Services (@DellServices)Wed, Apr 24 2013 09:07:52
- — cote (@cote)Wed, Apr 24 2013 07:03:50Looking forward to participating the #DoMore event late today, seeing what Dell Software has going on: https://new.livestream.com/Dell/AcceleratingResults/ …/Accelerat…
- — Jillian Mirandi (@JillianNotes)Wed, Apr 24 2013 14:00:40
- — Adrian Ott (@ExponentialEdge)Wed, Apr 24 2013 14:00:07
- — John Furrier (@furrier)Wed, Apr 24 2013 13:59:18listening to Dell President talking about Dell's software business #DoMore media event in SF.. I want to see meat on the bone pls
- — Fredrik Tunvall (@tunvall)Wed, Apr 24 2013 13:57:07Dell's strategy for emerging markets is via channel partners, which I guess is not that surprising, but still a solid bet. #domore
- — Theron Conrey (@theronconrey)Wed, Apr 24 2013 13:57:38Dell is adding 300 software engineers this year to grow software business. #DoMore wonder if there’s a public breakdown…
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.