18 top tweets about Manti Te'o's nonexistent girlfriend
Twitter had plenty of jokes about the Notre Dame football star Manti Te'o controversy. Allegedly, Te'o was duped into an online relationship with a woman who died of leukemia. Most say the woman doesn't exist. Is your head spinning yet? Keep reading.
- — One Badass Dude (@TruthByJoe)Wed, Jan 16 2013 22:51:24AJ McCarron's girlfriend will be featured in an SI Swimsuit issue. Manti Te'o's girlfriend will be featured on Myth Busters.
- — Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew)Thu, Jan 17 2013 09:19:37Obama & Manti Te'o went to the Punahou School. Obama had composite gfs. Te'o a fake one. Trump has people looking into it in HI right now.
- — Jeff Schreiber (@AmericasRight)Thu, Jan 17 2013 05:52:57BREAKING: Manti Te'o admits: "Yes, it was a hoax. I did it in response to a radical 30-second film about Islam."
- — Not Bill Walton (@NotBillWalton)Thu, Jan 17 2013 07:50:05Things that don't exist: Manti Te'o's girlfriend, Lance Armstrong's left testicle, a clean pro cyclist, Lakers' title hopes, Drake's talent.
- — Not Bill Walton (@NotBillWalton)Wed, Jan 16 2013 21:11:53That awkward moment when you realize Manti Te'o's GF DOES actually exist; you just have to sing the State Farm jingle to see her.
- — Jerry Thornton (@jerrythornton1)Thu, Jan 17 2013 05:40:18It turns out Manti Te'o had another college girlfriend named Fawn Leibowitz who died in a kiln explosion while making him a pot
- — Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden)Wed, Jan 16 2013 19:21:23Arizona Cardinals FB claims to have met Manti Te'o's girlfriend, also says he saw Santa putting presents under the tree 3 weeks ago.
- — Kevin Fonio (@Hold_The_Phonio)Thu, Jan 17 2013 05:42:02Manti Te'o's attempted tackles during the BCS championship game very similar to attempted hugs to his longtime GF
- — Tim Tebow (@Faux_TimTebow)Wed, Jan 16 2013 15:55:21After hearing about this Manti Te'o story, I should really start watching who I meet on http://ChristianMingle.com le.com
- You can read the full story at Dayton Daily News:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.