Leftists Blame Walker for Shooting
While most thought about/prayed for victims, these creatures' first instinct was to think about politics.Besides ignoring the truth about the new collective bargaining law's impact on police and firefighters, they jump to incredible conclusions about the shooter. Pathetic. Sad. Predictable #wiright
- — Cliff Schecter (@cliffschecter)Sun, Aug 05 2012 12:12:16
- — Rebecca Shabad (@RebeccaShabad)Sun, Aug 05 2012 12:13:56
- — One Wisconsin Now (@onewisconsinnow)Sun, Aug 05 2012 12:19:37
- — Chris Liebenthal (@Cog_Dis)Sun, Aug 05 2012 12:21:58Irony: Walker: Our hearts go out to the victims & families, as we all struggle to comprehend the evil that begets this terrible violence.
- — Chris Weiss (@chrsweiss)Sun, Aug 05 2012 12:35:17
- — One Wisconsin Now (@onewisconsinnow)Sun, Aug 05 2012 12:38:06
- — Mitt Zombie (@ZombieMitt)Sun, Aug 05 2012 13:39:09GOP anal wart Scott Walker takes a break from firing first responders to thank them for saving people's lives. Great guy. #templeshooting
- — Jason Easley (@politicususa)Sun, Aug 05 2012 13:55:38While Cutting Their Pay Scott Walker Praises First Responders in Sikh Temple Shooting http://www.politicususa.com/gov-scott-walker-calls-sikh-temple-shooting-evil.html …usa.copoliticususawatopproglls-sikh-temple-shooting-evil.html via @politicususa #topprog
- — KarlRoves Brain (@KarlRovesBrain)Sun, Aug 05 2012 13:58:40
- — Margaret Doyle (@mdoylecoffee)Sun, Aug 05 2012 15:00:48
- — Chris Liebenthal (@Cog_Dis)Sun, Aug 05 2012 15:24:18Don't forget that Walker doesn't think that the police officers and EMTs that kept today from being worse don't deserve their pay or bennies
- — Pamela Zuppo (@PZuppo)Sun, Aug 05 2012 19:41:07
- — Candace Drimmer (@SherlockianOne)Mon, Aug 06 2012 01:57:40Another bites the dust...l: Another headline grabbing rampage, in USA, thanks to Scott Walker’s loosening of gun... http://bit.ly/R7oZgc
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.