#TheBethEffect: Celebrating Beth's Impact on #NPtech
On October 29th, the Packard Foundation hosted a Google+ Hangout for Beth Kanter. It was an intimate interview with Beth by John Kenyon, fellow #NPtech guru, about Beth's work around the globe training nonprofits on effective social media and Beth's next chapter.
- — Brenda Ray Scott (@adeptdiva)Tue, Oct 29 2013 15:56:56I'm really geeking out at hearing @BethKantner waxing poetic (& modest) about her work! #TheBethEffect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY1yCnUBNdw&feature=share … via @YouTube
- There were the questions for Beth:
- — Luis Chabolla (@cfluis)Mon, Oct 28 2013 15:07:56
- — Kyle Reis (@zazoomzimminy)Tue, Oct 29 2013 15:15:41Dear Beth, Thank you for you! Q: how are you able to navigate so many people so effectively. Do you have clones? #thebetheffect
- And there were tributes:
- — Brian Eule (@Brian4Irvine)Tue, Oct 29 2013 15:12:34
- — Nedra Weinreich (@Nedra)Tue, Oct 29 2013 16:05:02I've been learning from @kanter since 2006 and still am. Here's a fun picture of us in Second Life: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cambodia4kidsorg/183088139/in/set-72157594190212401/ … #thebetheffect
- — Rachel Weidinger (@rachelannyes)Tue, Oct 29 2013 16:01:22
- — Early Edge CA (@EarlyEdgeCA)Tue, Oct 29 2013 15:29:53Grateful for #TheBethEffect and Beth's effective, measurable strategies for NPs. Keep up the "unrelenting curiosity!"
- And there were random tweets of kindness:
- In Beth's words:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.