Chris Hadfield attracts young imitators for Halloween
Last week, Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield announced on Twitter that he wanted people to send in photos of astronaut costumes.
- Last week, Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield announced on Twitter that he wanted people to send in pics of astronaut costumes. He suggested there would be some cool prizes.Here is a look at what he received.
- This 4-year-old even has the mustache down pat.
- What says Chris Hadfield better than an astronaut suit and a guitar.
- This little one gets the prize for the widest fake mustache of anyone in a space suit.
- James looking good in red and ready to strum for treats.
- This zombie takes the prize for the scariest astronaut.
- This big smile suggests he wants to be an astronaut NOW. Looking professional, very professional.
- Chris Hadfield's image on a computer monitor is plenty of inspiration for this young astronaut.
- For added effect, this costumed astronaut has a little grey in his "stache."
- Dreams start young for this Chris Hadfield wannabe.
- Chris Hadfield came to the Royal Ontario Museum (sort of).
- One photo entry is from more than 40 years ago. Does a Javex bottle as a helmet count?
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!