Crossmedia Banff 2013
On September 23rd & 24th, 30 of the most innovative companies and creators in motion, mobile, marketing, publishing and gaming came to Banff, Alberta
Crossmedia Banff 2013 was a huge success! Many thanks to all in attendance and everyone who helped make this event such a massive triumph. The official hashtag #CMBANFF13 was trending at #5 in Canada despite our event being a fraction of the size of simultaneous media events nationwide.
Attendees admired the stunning view, suprising data from speakers, and Gavin McGarry's Google Glass
- — Jerrold McGrath (@JerroldMcGrath)Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:51:11Wonderful table conversations about how we engage with technology, social media and each other. The mountains offer perspective. #cmbanff13
- — jeffreyremedios (@jeffreyremedios)Tue, Sep 24 2013 08:55:29
Our 26 speakers came from all corners of media, which you can read in the over 700 tweets sent out over 48 hours using our official hashtag #CMBanff13
- — Ben Clayton (@inventoractor)Mon, Sep 23 2013 10:36:19
- — kurtis lesick (@kulturlab)Tue, Sep 24 2013 08:41:20
- — Kirstie McCallum (@McCallumKirstie)Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:11:47
- — Crossmedia Banff (@CrossmediaBanff)Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:37:44
- — Jerrold McGrath (@JerroldMcGrath)Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:47:25
- — Steve Pratt (@steveprattca)Tue, Sep 24 2013 13:25:41Achim Kempf from U of Waterloo just blew everyone's minds about how quantum noise & butterfly effect can spark creativity. #cmbanff13 wow.
- — Dominic Girard (@domideas)Tue, Sep 24 2013 13:32:39
- — Brandon Falkenberg (@Falkenad42)Tue, Sep 24 2013 14:17:48"Give everything purpose" "Create all characters as if they are main characters" @ippharand #cmbanff13
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.