Reaction to Rose DiManno's rape apologist column
Responses on Twitter in the wake of Rose DiManno's disgusting column about the sexual assault of a young man.
- — theobromine (@theobromine)Tue, Apr 09 2013 08:06:10@Crommunist srsly,a man should be happy about sex assault? Sure, & sexually harassed woman who's "not pretty"should be glad of the attention
- — Jason Carlin (@the2scoops)Tue, Apr 09 2013 08:23:24We have a culture that enables mocking and belittling anyone who comes forward about sexual assault. Again, how does that make any sense?
- — Emma Marcon (@Bluestockings31)Tue, Apr 09 2013 07:19:35Sorry, folks. If you don't have an ethical problem with mocking the victims of rape, that's rape apologism.
- — mark (@auditorydamage)Tue, Apr 09 2013 07:46:57
- — Joe Fantauzzi (@jjfantauzzi)Tue, Apr 09 2013 07:24:40.@kathyenglish Good morning. As you likely know, many readers are upset about R. DiManno's column today. I believe this requires action.
- — deBeauxOs (@deBeauxOs1)Tue, Apr 09 2013 07:34:50"...one man’s sexual assault is another man’s sexual fantasy come true." http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/04/09/sexual_assault_case_involving_four_female_suspects_a_bizarre_anomaly.html …hall… DiManno should write scripts StunTVtunTV
- — robyn mcneil (@birdiebent)Tue, Apr 09 2013 07:35:50
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!