Did you get Harbaughed? Bettors react to 49ers' safety-gate
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh declined a chop-block penalty with 43 seconds left Thursday night, which led to a 2-point safety being wiped off the board. With San Fran favored by 7.5 points at the closing number, the game finished in a 13-6 Niners win and betting chaos ensued.
- — Ohio State Smitty (@OhioStateSmitty)Fri, Oct 19 2012 07:24:56Told daughter if Rocco calls say daddy's gone. MT @Covers How did the 49ers' declined penalty w/ 43 seconds left impact your bet last night?
- — markreport (@markreport)Fri, Oct 19 2012 07:59:59@Covers i nailed my 2 teasers but in a parlay i had hou/smu+,cards, tigers and tigers + and sf-7.5! !!! I didnt sleep all night!!
- — J Schossow (@jebadiea)Fri, Oct 19 2012 07:14:38@Covers Lost a 3 team parlay because of it. Had Oregon -8.5, SF/Sea under 37.5, and SF -8. $50 to win $310....went from pumped to pissed!
- — Jeremy Perry (@JeremyPerry36)Fri, Oct 19 2012 07:13:17
- — Man On A Mission (@BlackPantherZay)Fri, Oct 19 2012 08:04:32Fuuuuuuuuck that RT @Covers: How did the 49ers' declined penalty with 43 seconds left (which meant no safety) impact your bet last night?
- — LuDawgs.com (@LuDawgs)Fri, Oct 19 2012 08:40:02Look, @Covers, it cost me a win. The truth is, Seattle was the right side. If Harbaugh takes the 2, I would've been lucky - not correct.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.