Problem-Solving with Amazing Support!
One of my students was trying to build an automaton but needed help solving a problem...
- — Colleen Rose (@ColleenKR)Thu, Feb 09 2017 16:06:46
- A few friends retweeted our request for help (thank you!), and soon we had some solid suggestions.
- — Jason Boyce (@Mister_Boyce)Thu, Feb 09 2017 16:20:50Any advice? What about adding a cardboard bracket below the straw that is sliding so it stays in place? A hole through will let it slide. https://twitter.com/colleenkr/status/829723221436067840 …
- — Chris Baker (@bakerhhhs)Thu, Feb 09 2017 16:23:25@ColleenKR Cam & axis look good but need to brace cam follower (part that should ONLY be moving up/down but is currently wiggling all over).
- — Jen Apgar (@JenApgar)Thu, Feb 09 2017 16:38:48
- — Lynda_Colgan (@LyndaColgan)Thu, Feb 09 2017 17:36:37.@QueensEngineer Can anyone help this student to solve his engineering problem? Thanks in advance. https://twitter.com/ColleenKR/status/829723221436067840 …
- — Ed Birchnall (@edbirchnall)Thu, Feb 09 2017 20:45:29
- — Ed Birchnall (@edbirchnall)Thu, Feb 09 2017 20:46:58
- I can't wait until class begins tomorrow so I can share these ideas with my class!
- ...oh, and did you notice that Ed Birchnall works for the Canadian Space Agency?! Holy smokes ~ my students are going to be thrilled!
- *It helps to have visuals!