Tigers tweet about exams, Cardinals and homecoming
- Missouri football players started the week off with exams to study for.
- Some cheered for the Cardinals this week, while others hoped for a loss.
- As usual, some players took the time to express their faith.
- And some shared birthday wishes for Elvis Fisher, who celebrated on Thursday.
- Henry Josey posted a snapshot of his son, Henry Jr.
- Most of all, the players seemed to be very excited for homecoming weekend and their upcoming game against Kentucky.
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Tue, Oct 23 2012 17:23:50I think I'm lovin mizzou on an all time high! Its homecoming week... What better way to celebrate our 1st SEC win than in the ZOU?!?
- — Justin Britt 6⃣8⃣ (@tigerbritt68)Tue, Oct 23 2012 05:44:02Fans come out and support your tigers as we play Kentucky. Make sure that place is crazy! There is only one homecoming a year! #MIZ
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.