How the Dorial Green-Beckham arrest story broke
Missouri freshman wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham, along with two other Missouri football players, Levi Copelin and Torey Boozer, were arrested on marijuana charges. Here is how the Columbia Missourian saw the story unfold.
- The Columbia Missourian received a statement from Missouri Media Relations Director Chad Moller referencing an incident involving the arrest of Missouri football players.
- While the Missourian was attempting to track down the story, MU student newspaper The Maneater published a story that said freshman wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was one of the three Missouri football players arrested.
- Other Missouri media, including radio station Eagle 93.9, Columbia Tribune reporter Joe Walljasper and Kansas City star reporter Terez A. Paylor, soon followed.
- At 12:40, the news of Green-Beckham's arrest went national, with cbssports sending out this tweet.
- Soon after, ABC 17 reporter Martina Del Bonta tweeted the mugshots of the three players arrested.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.