- — Krista Ford (@kristaford)Wed, Aug 29 2012 16:04:12
- — Jazzabelle Jenkins (@FoxyJazzabelle)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:00:29@kristaford There is no such thing as "rape me" clothes, ma'am. Victim blaming isn't classy, and never will be.
- — Yasmin Sadeghi (@YasminSadeghi)Wed, Aug 29 2012 18:53:39
- — Yasmin Sadeghi (@YasminSadeghi)Wed, Aug 29 2012 18:42:18
- — Marina Tronin (@MarinaTronin)Wed, Aug 29 2012 18:34:29If anyone is looking for some victim blaming and ignorance, not to mention huge insult to rape victims, @kristaford is your girl.
- — Lauren Simmons (@laurendorphin)Wed, Aug 29 2012 18:17:57I'm for damned certain going to dress how I want and no one, Ford or otherwise, is going to change that. And my students too. @kristaford
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.