Michael Kors Fashion Week "lake 'n' lodge"
New York Fashion week 2012 brought designers from all over the world to premier their fall 2012 collections. One designer, Michael Kors premiered his new line full of furs, plaids, and tweed knits. Many celebrities attended the show, sitting front row.
- This collection stood out with its furs and oversized sweaters. The oversized look was a common thread for many designers this week.
- A share in the Michael Kors company has doubled from December. Maybe it is because of this year's "rugged elegance" look Kors noted he is going for.
- This article shows some various styles from the line. They explain how it went from "ski lodge to night life".
- The entire collection for Fall 2012.
- Both below are twitpics from the show displaying the amount of fur and tweed-like colors that walked the runway.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.