- — John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz)Mon, Aug 20 2012 03:57:29A doctor just told Todd Akin that for people who are legitimately stupid, the body politic has a way of shutting them down.
- — Lizz Winstead (@lizzwinstead)Mon, Aug 20 2012 05:23:11RT @BenariLee: Dear Todd Akin: You know what a woman's body CAN actually block? You from getting elected to the Senate. Legitimately.
- — Paul and Storm (@paulandstorm)Sun, Aug 19 2012 18:02:38[P] “To be fair: vaginas are creepy, mysterious, yucky things filled with dark magic. So what I said was at least plausible.” - @ToddAkin
- — Lady Bits (@LadyBits)Mon, Aug 20 2012 06:24:35I'm going to assume Todd Akin has never been penetrated by a penis. It's the type of thing you have to experience to understand.#akinbiology
- — Reagan's Sperm (@MyVWSucks)Mon, Aug 20 2012 06:28:26Representative Todd Akin claims you can never get AIDS from unprotected sex as long as you click your heels together 3 times afterwards.
- — Damien Fahey (@DamienFahey)Sun, Aug 19 2012 20:05:58Todd Akin meant to say that if you're a legitimate moron the body will find a way to shut down your chance at winning an election.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.