Roseville Grass Fire Burns Homes
A fast-spreading grass fire started at about 2:30 p.m. Friday near Maidu Park in Roseville. The blaze was aggressively attacked by area firefighters, and media and residents took to social media to spread the word. The fire was 100 percent contained about 5 p.m.
- — CapRadio News (@CapRadioNews)Fri, Jun 21 2013 17:12:54Fire in Roseville's Maidu Park Fully Contained #rosevillefire #maidufire http://www.capradio.org/articles/2013/06/21/fire-in-rosevilles-maidu-park-fully-contained/#.UcTr6vc2WEc.twitter …2013/…
- — CapRadio News (@CapRadioNews)Fri, Jun 21 2013 16:16:34City of Roseville says some evacuation notices have been ordered but firefighters are confident they have #maidufire surrounded.
- — Richard Costigan III (@richardcostigan)Fri, Jun 21 2013 16:26:22
- — CBS13 Weather (@CBS13Weather)Fri, Jun 21 2013 17:12:14Winds in Roseville this afternoon have been out of the NW 7-12 mph - that's good. But temps in upper 80s and RH 17% notsomuch #rosevillefire
- — CAL FIRE PIO Berlant (@CALFIRE_PIO)Fri, Jun 21 2013 16:16:51CAL FIRE has sent 5 engines & 2 hand crews to assist the City of Roseville with a 50 acre fire in Maidu Regional Park (Placer County).
- — Red Cross CRC (@RedCrossCRC)Fri, Jun 21 2013 16:30:30
- — NorCal Sweetheart. (@_heythereamanda)Fri, Jun 21 2013 15:44:10I could see the Roseville grass fire on my way out here to fair oaks. You can see it from Rancho Cordova. #rosevillefire
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.