Portage Lakes attorney, wife slain
Local reaction to the slaying of Portage Lakes attorney Jeffrey Schobert and his wife, Margaret, and the stabbing of their 18-year-old daughter Chelsea, a student at Archbishop Hoban High School in Akron:
- — Emma Krummel (@ekrums)Wed, Apr 03 2013 04:45:00
- — natalie (@Nat_Cascaldo)Tue, Apr 02 2013 21:39:29Horrible things like this really make you appreciate things and not take anything for granted. Especially loved ones. #PrayForTheSchoberts
- — Marissa Dzubara (@marissadzubara)Tue, Apr 02 2013 21:35:54The Hoban family shows its strength in times like this. All prayers and support for the Schobert family #PrPrayForTheSchoberts
- — Terrence Lee (@terrenceleeTV)Wed, Apr 03 2013 03:13:49The victims were very active in the community. Jeffrey & Margaret Schobert volunteered at many charities. No suspect(s) named yet. #early5
- — Tommy Hamzik (@BruinsReporter)Tue, Apr 02 2013 21:00:20Completely speechless after hearing what happened to the Schobert Family. Such a horrible ordeal, they need our prayers #PrayForTheSchoberts
- — Mandi Morrow (@amorrow425)Tue, Apr 02 2013 20:58:28
- — Brooke Morgan (@brookeLmorgan)Tue, Apr 02 2013 20:11:14
- — Jacob Kepler (@Jake_Kepler)Tue, Apr 02 2013 20:57:36
- — elaine shircliff (@imaraindancer)Wed, Apr 03 2013 04:25:28My hearts and prayers go out to the Schobert family and the Hoban Community. The Akron area just lost two active and wonderful people.
- — Lillian Piper (@PiperSwiper)Tue, Apr 02 2013 20:50:54prayers go out to the family!cant imagine my life without my parents!stay strong times r hard!i love my friends and family!#PrayForChelsea
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.