Gunman takes lives at Connecticut elementary school
A man opened fire inside the Connecticut elementary school where his mother worked Friday, killing 26 people, including 18 children. Here is a sampling of some of the comments posted on Canton-area social media sites:
- — Chelsea Perry (@C_Perry88)Fri, Dec 14 2012 13:07:33My prayers go out to all the children and their families affected by the shooting in Connecticut. I can't even wrap my head around it.
- — Mike Popovich (@Mike_Popovich)Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:06:23Words can't even describe my heartache over what happened in Connecticut today. Prayers to those whose lives have been changed forever.
- — Michelle Simone (@michellesimone2)Fri, Dec 14 2012 10:34:53My heart just breaks for all these kids and their families. Newtown is way too close to home. Makes you realize that nothing is guaranteed.
- — Ryan Mahler (@MahlerBaller22)Fri, Dec 14 2012 11:33:15My heart goes out to the families of the kids and staff affected in the school shooting in Connecticut. We live in a messed up world.
- — Mike schmidt (@Schmidtypants23)Fri, Dec 14 2012 11:07:50God bless all of the families that are being affected because of the elementary school shooting in CT. I can't believe someone would do this
- — Julia Fouty ✂ (@JuliaJuicyBooty)Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:42:04“@TI4B_Benson: This shooting makes me sick, how anyone could ever harm a kid, they barley got to live their lives, it makes me sick.... ”
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.