B.C. leaders' debate
The leaders of British Columbia's four main political parties -- New Democrats, Liberals, Greens, Conservatives -- went head-to-head today on Vancouver radio station CKNW. Here's a play-by-play from The Canadian Press reporter James Keller.
- — James Keller (@jdkvcr)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:38:33
- — James Keller (@jdkvcr)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:41:11
- — Ian Bailey (@ianabailey)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:43:22
- — James Keller (@jdkvcr)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:52:10Dix is asked why he said he'd wait to weigh in on the Kinder Morgan pipeline, but then came out against it. Doesn't really answer #bcpoli
- — James Keller (@jdkvcr)Fri, Apr 26 2013 08:56:35Clark says policy on Northern Gateway is her 5 conditions, which means voters won't know her ultimate position until after the vote #bcpoli
- — James Keller (@jdkvcr)Fri, Apr 26 2013 09:14:50Clark's claim that Dix concealed his position on Kinder Morgan is based on this story from @justine_hunter http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/dix-defuses-kinder-morgan-pipeline-debate/article11515409/?service=mobile …nebcpolitish-c… #bcpoli
- — James Keller (@jdkvcr)Fri, Apr 26 2013 09:16:15Dix says he's "strongly supportive" of LNG, says his plan to make it succeed is skills training (Clark has painted NDP as anti-LNG) #bcpoli
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.