- Before the event, the stars made sure they looked their best.
- — Joseph Gordon-Levitt (@hitRECordJoe)Sun, Feb 24 2013 15:32:48
- Occasional talking dog/bear Seth MacFarlane was the night's host, and he kicked off the event with a monologue and an off-color song about cleavage.
- The award for least popular MacFarlane joke went to a bit about the Lincoln assassination.
- The event itself, actors and Hollywood were also popular targets.
- — Joel McHale (@joelmchale)Sun, Feb 24 2013 18:03:27In LIFE OF PI 2: STILL DRIFTIN', the kid and tiger get stranded on a Carnival cruise ship overflowing with human feces. #OscarsWithJoel
- But Twitter was also capable of love, mostly for talented women who can sing.
- — Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt)Sun, Feb 24 2013 19:00:03
- Then there was the hair...
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.