The Manti Te'o scandal, in 30 posts
Manti Te'o's Twitter bio reads: "Life is a storm.. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes." Well, as we all know, that storm has most definitely come. Time to man up. Let's get started, shall we?
- I can't wait to hear what truth comes out about Te'o today at 3pm EST, but something smells really fishy. How did two early 20-something year olds, supposedly in a committed, loving relationship, not turn to Skype, Gchat, Google + hangouts or Facetime to keep in contact? Hell, even my internet-averse dad manages to use Google + hangouts.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 13 already did!
- Paul Perryjust crazy2013-08-24T19:23:55.539Z
- Heatherherd1stI feel for him.2013-08-23T05:52:22.261Z
- TomGreenthumb"It's funny how the most opinionated people are the ones who know the least." - Well said.2013-08-14T00:23:44.293Z
- First Click Internet MarketingIt was really a shame.2013-08-12T11:09:27.816Z
- Tyler Collinsshame shame.. scandalous.2013-01-21T02:57:56.809Z