Hollywood applauds Jolie
Actress Angelina Jolie announced in a New York Times op-ed article on Tuesday that she underwent a preventive double mastectomy after learning she carries a mutation of the BRCA1 gene, which sharply increases her risk of developing breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
- — Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling)Mon, May 13 2013 22:04:42
- — rosanne cash (@rosannecash)Tue, May 14 2013 05:32:14Such a courageous story, from Angelina Jolie: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?hp&_r=0 …/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?hp&_r=0
- — Dr Drew (@drdrew)Mon, May 13 2013 23:04:03Very courageous RT @MicahNR: @drdrew @loveline @MikeCatherwood MT Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?_r=0 …/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?_r=0
- — soleil moon frye (@moonfrye)Mon, May 13 2013 23:29:09My Medical Choice by Angelina Jolie. Read this,re-tweet it, share it with friends & family. Awareness can save lives http://nyti.ms/10U9HwL
- — Elizabeth Banks (@ElizabethBanks)Mon, May 13 2013 23:51:31Much respect & for sharing in classy way: Angelina Jolie on why she had a double mastectomy & how it can save lives: http://nyti.ms/19l8bbZ
- — Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell)Mon, May 13 2013 22:27:21An admirable op ed by Angelina Jolie: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?_r=0 …/2013/05/14/opinion/my-medical-choice.html?_r=0
- — Giuliana Rancic (@GiulianaRancic)Mon, May 13 2013 22:14:53Angelina Jolie reveals double mastectomy. Proud of her for using her incredible platform to educate women: http://nyti.ms/19l8bbZ
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 10 already did!