CNBC's Top Vines
From e-cigs at the New York Stock Exchange to the most expensive car in the world, these are the CNBC Vines you can't miss. [Editor's Note: To turn on the volume, click the sound box above each Vine.]
- The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse has a top speed of 255mph, and recently stopped by CNBC for a special showing. Want it? You can wake up in this new Bugatti for as little as $2.5 million.
- Pre-Squawk on the Street appearance, Nick Cannon shoots a wink to Mad Money researcher Nicole Urken.
- In the summertime, NYMEX traders clear the floor like there's no tomorrow, says Senior Commodities Corespondent Sharon Epperson.
- The cameras flash for "Jobs" star and Twitter pioneer Ashton Kutcher at the NYSE.
- CNBC LA Reporter Jane Wells is never afraid to get down and dirty for the sake of journalism. Here she is sneaking into Delta's new "Business Elite" seats. (Go Jane, go!)
- Street Signs co-host Brian Sullivan shows that he has quite the pre-show preparation routine.
- The CNBC social media team participated in the #VineCatch meme, giving you a sideways tour of the CNBC Newsroom.
- Golf legend Phil Mickelson keeps it cool behind-the-scenes at Post 9. (Nice hardware, Phil!)
- Spike Lee peers into the Vine-iverse for the first time.
- And finally, Lorillard Tobacco CEO Murray Kessler lights up an e-cig on set at the Stock Exchange.
- For the latest 6-second bites from CNBC, follow us on the Vine app by searching "CNBC." And for our original installment of CNBC's Top Vines, see:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.