Men explain bank-notes to us
Clever men telling silly women that they've forgotten the Queen is on English bank-notes! Oops!
- — Rob Green (@RobGreensDaze)Sat, Apr 27 2013 12:52:39
- — Paul Slatter (@paulgslatter)Sat, Apr 27 2013 00:04:30
- — Simon Lutman (@lutmans)Fri, Apr 26 2013 14:25:10Feminists petition for a female on our bank notes. And they wonder why they get a bad press! https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bank-of-england-reverse-the-decision-to-replace-the-only-woman-on-uk-bank-notes-with-a-man …onQueeneen
- — Mike Fatkin (@mikefatkin)Sat, Apr 27 2013 02:52:42To people pointing out that Churchill on the £5 note means no women appear on any notes: erm, the Queen mean anything to anyone? #onallofem
- — The Women's Room (@TheWomensRoomUK)Fri, Apr 26 2013 14:16:08We are well aware the Queen is on the coins and bank notes. She is there by birth-right, not for achievement!
- And it continues....
- — Big Al (@Big_Al_Warren)Mon, Apr 29 2013 02:56:29
- Still not got the message - #weknowaboutthequeen
- — Patrick Kershaw (@GrimlyFeeendish)Mon, Apr 29 2013 11:09:46
- They're still explaining...
- — Calm_inside (@Calm_inside)Tue, Apr 30 2013 01:44:46
- Another man explains...
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- The OffensiveAtheistWhoever posted this decided not to include any women "explaining" about the Queen, i wonder why? Maybe doesn't fit the "victim" narrative.2013-12-14T10:28:17.234Z
- Jess Holloway SwiftNotice that there aren't any women explaining that the Queen is on bank notes, perhaps they didn't notice!2013-05-19T11:54:41.646Z