Praying, Organizing, Voting for a Land of Opportunity
On April 26th, over two hundred and fifty inter faith clergy from two dozen denominations and faith traditions from throughout California meet with Governor Jerry Brown at the California state capitol in Sacramento.
- Governor Brown addressing the clergy gathered at the Capitol where he stated, "We know that man does not live by bread alone. And man does not live by economics alone, but by faith and justice and mercy."
- PICO California Photo Gallery from the days events
- The Rev. Dr. Ronald D. Burris on stage with Governor Brown
- Clergy gathered in front of the capitol building
- News coverage from the event
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.