C2ES Launches PEV Action Plan
On March 13, 2012, the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions released An Action Plan to Integrate Plug-in Electric Vehicles with the U.S. Electrical Grid, a roadmap for coordinated public & private sector action at state & local levels to ensure PEV owners can conveniently plug in their cars.
- Pre-event mentions
- — Juan Barnett (@DCAutoGeek)Tue, Mar 13 2012 07:58:351:30 today Sen. Alexander will speak at C2ES. "EVs:Plugging into the U.S. Grid" Mike Robinson, GM will also speak. Event tag - #PEVDialogue
- Highlights of Live Tweets During the Event
- — Jeffrey C. Jacobs (@TimeHorse)Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:13:06
- — Chandler Clay (@chandlereclay)Tue, Mar 13 2012 11:18:40
- — Chandler Clay (@chandlereclay)Tue, Mar 13 2012 11:31:19Ed Kjaer of Southern California Edison: The dirtiest day of your EV is the first day. It just gets greener as the grid does. #PEVDialogue
- — Chandler Clay (@chandlereclay)Tue, Mar 13 2012 11:46:23
- — Chandler Clay (@chandlereclay)Tue, Mar 13 2012 11:48:52
- — PennFutureEnergyCtr (@PFEnergyCenter)Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:05:01
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.