- — Grainne Conole (@gconole)Thu, Jul 12 2012 00:58:02
- — Linda Castañeda (@lindacq)Thu, Jul 12 2012 01:46:48The presentation of the unkeynote 1 is here https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19VNYQtNFRBcUDqeVJfG-rQ5Jjwfwcs9-3cVssYLsxvw/mobilepresent?pli=1#slide=id.p …ompleconftaA1on/d/19VNYQtNFRBcUDqeVJfG-rQ5Jjwfwcs9-3cVssYLsxvw/mobilepresent?pli=1#slide=id.p #pleconf #A1
- — Ademar Aguiar (@ademar_aguiar)Thu, Jul 12 2012 02:29:38Does it make sense to discuss PLEs as a technological issue? It depends, but I see it as a part of a "learning value stream". #pleconf
- — Annette Q Pedersen (@anetqedu)Thu, Jul 12 2012 02:31:21
- — Clem (@C01Clem)Thu, Jul 12 2012 02:49:24@suukii "make the classroom open and exciting" @sensor63 reminds me of "In search of Nomad's land" http://www.pelecon.co.uk/blog-post.php?s=2012-03-11-in-search-of-nomads-land-a-packed-case-study …o.pelc12g-pleconfp?s=2012-03-11-in-search-of-nomads-land-a-packed-case-study #pelc12 #pleconf
- — Colin Warren (@colwar)Thu, Jul 12 2012 02:32:40we're off to dinner at #pleconf Melbourne. Have a great day in Aveiro! Great to have been able to participate in the discussions so far...
- — Dr Inger Mewburn (@thesiswhisperer)Thu, Jul 12 2012 02:37:50
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.