U.S. economy adds 88k jobs in March: The Big Talk
Job growth slowed to a nine-month low in March, suggesting federal budget cuts are making themselves felt. What's Washington to do? Have your say in today's Big Talk.
- Here's an excellent place-setter from The Wall Street Journal.
- Here's an analysis from The Washington Post.
- And The Guardian notes the jobs figure lagged economists' predictions.
- The NYT points out this was the 30th straight month of job growth.
- And one more from ABC News.
- And the usual assortment of Twitter chatter.
- Now it's your turn. Have your say in the comments.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.