Time to retire the death penalty?
PA's neighbors in Maryland scrapped the death penalty last month. With no executions since 1999, is it time for PA to follow suit? Have your say in The Big Talk.
- Here's the bottom line from The Washington Post.
- From The Death Penalty Information Center, here's a state-by-state breakdown of capital punishment statutes. Use the drop-down menu to view PA stats.
- Here's one case where captal punishment is under consideration.
- Arguments on both sides ...
- Here's a look inside the PA death chamber from WGAL-TV in Lancaster.
- In 2011, Illinois, where there had been well-documented problems with the administration of capital punishment, repealed its statute.
- The usual Twitter commentary:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.