The Big Talk: Should concealed weapons data be public?
So here's a fascinating, state-by-state look at access to concealed weapons data. Should this information be public? Does your neighbor need to know if you're packing? Have your say in today's Big Talk.
- Here's the state-by-state breakdown from The Pew Center on the States.
- Here's a deeper look at the issue.
- Follow this link for Pennsylvania's concealed carry rules.
- And in case you were wondering, here's how to apply in Bucks County:
- Here's a fascinating story out of Louisiana on the topic:
- Here's an argument on behalf of keeping permit information out of public view:
- And this will shock you, but just like handgun and ammo sales, concealed carry applications are on the rise just about everywhere:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.