27 Companies That Are Helping With Oklahoma Relief Efforts
- — BusinessBee.com (@BusinessBeeCom)Mon, May 20 2013 20:17:58Want to HELP #Oklahoma? Please donate to the Red Cross by texting "redcross" to 90999. It will only tack on a few bucks to your phone bill.
- 1. Verizon Wireless sent relief aid and used their website to ask for donations to the Red Cross and Salvation Army.
- — VZ Public Policy (@VZPublicPolicy)Wed, May 22 2013 08:08:25Verizon Wireless customers can now text-to-donate to the Red Cross or Salvation Army for Oklahoma relief efforts: http://ow.ly/lhMQf
- — Governor Mary Fallin (@GovMaryFallin)Tue, May 21 2013 15:09:54
- 2. Tide is sending their Loads of Hope Truck to provide free laundry services for affected families.
- — Dan Tower (@danthegiftguru)Wed, May 22 2013 11:12:03One way to support #Oklahoma is via @tide and #TideLoadsofHope Helping w/ basic needs http://www.tide.com/en-US/loads-of-hope/index.jspx …f…
- 3. Cox Enterprises sent a seven figure check to the Oklahoma Relief Fund.
- — Cox Communications (@CoxComm)Tue, May 21 2013 18:56:45
- — Adam Naide (@AdamNaide)Tue, May 21 2013 19:48:16I'm proud to work for a company that gives back to the communities it serves. http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/cox-pledges-1-million-oklahoma-tornado-victims/nXydD/ …loca…
- — Kyla Campbell (@KylaCampbellDC)Wed, May 22 2013 05:41:21
- 4. Williams doubled company matched the total amount that their employees donated.
- — Williams (@WilliamsUpdates)Wed, May 22 2013 11:52:11Employees donated $10,000+ in the first 2 hours of our #Oklahoma tornado relief drive. Double company match means $30,000+ goes to charity.
- 5. Home Depot provided shelter to lost or displaced animals.
- — Tessa (@oklatessahoma)Tue, May 21 2013 05:31:31Huge kudos to @HomeDepot in Moore for actively accepting displaced animals from yesterday's destruction. What an awesome company.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 7 already did!