The INTEGRATE 2013 conference was held in Morgantown, WV on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2013. Conference participants attended career-enhancing sessions, a networking reception and keynote dinner. Attendees used the #integrate13 hashtag more than 2000 times on both Twitter and Instagram.
- The conference kicked off with a general session by Scott Wilkinson - Executive Creative Director at WVU.
- — Scott Cuppari (@scottcuppari)Fri, May 31 2013 10:47:53
- — Brittany Lavenski (@Britt_Lavenski)Fri, May 31 2013 11:10:17
- — Rebecca Agner (@Rbcca1325)Fri, May 31 2013 11:28:48One hour ago I knew nothing about WVU's brand strategy. Now I'm in awe of their pioneering, innovative work. #integrate13
- Next, attendees chose between two sessions - "Emerging Media for Branding and Career Success" or "How to Maximize Your Personal Creativity"
- — Andrea R. Catalano (@AndreaRCatalano)Fri, May 31 2013 12:07:10
- — Brittany Lavenski (@Britt_Lavenski)Fri, May 31 2013 11:53:12
- — Brittany Lavenski (@Britt_Lavenski)Fri, May 31 2013 11:56:17
- Attendees then chose between "Love, Lies and Deception: Social Media Ethics" and "IMC in Higher Education: Branding from all Corners of Campus"
- — Rebecca Agner (@Rbcca1325)Fri, May 31 2013 13:11:00Five minutes into the social media ethics session, I'm reminded pr pros MUST be responsible for our content. #integrate13
- — Daniel Morris (@dvmorris1)Fri, May 31 2013 13:19:31Brand development is marathon, not a sprint. Jamie Ceman's point, focus on long-term & a few 'quick wins' happen. #integrate13
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Susan SullivanAwesome job, Briana! Loved it!2013-06-03T23:47:56.875Z