- — Rachel (@redheadrachel)Tue, Oct 14 2014 01:12:52A1: I love the holidays, so I always incorporate them into my blog posts. I like to do holiday-themed DIYs and gift guides! #blogtrends
- — The Wandering Home (@wanderhomeblog)Tue, Oct 14 2014 01:04:52Hey #blogtrends! Excited to be here tonight! Q1: I plan to post decor inspiration and holiday travel tips around the holidays!
- — Rachel (@redheadrachel)Tue, Oct 14 2014 01:14:21A2: I love when bloggers do holiday posts and collaborate with other bloggers in some way. It's a great way to connect! #blogtrends
- — Rachel (@redheadrachel)Tue, Oct 14 2014 01:30:15A3: I only post about the holidays I celebrate, but I like to incorporate a variety of posts from food to DIYs and more. #blogtrends
- — Paige Allison (@anuncomplife)Tue, Oct 14 2014 01:35:39
- — TheBlogLoft (@TheBlogLoft)Tue, Oct 14 2014 01:27:34
- — Mallory Brown (@Malloryryan07)Tue, Oct 14 2014 01:28:30A3: I write a lot about my personal life on my blog, so I refer to whatever holidays I celebrate. It just works out. #BlogTrends