75 of the best #overlyhonestmethods
Scientists making some frank and rather amusing admissions on how science is really done. I've collated 75 of my favourite overly honest methods. Enjoy!
- 75. Choosing the path of least resistance. Is it saving time or just lazy?
- 74. We all know science can misbehave...I have been assured this is a joke.
- 73. Did anyone send in that form on the top of the to-do pile?
- 72. PIs making sure we don't forget the techniques of yesteryear.
- 71. Because "-methyl, -ethyl, -futile" methodology is simply amazing
- 70. It's sexy and you know it!
- 69. Some of the most important discoveries in science came about through accident.
- 68. A lesson to all, but one of those things you just keep putting off...I know it's here somewhere.
- 67. Shake it, shake it. Humm, we might need to put the song back on I don't think it's finished!
- 66. Have a break, take a stop watch.
- 65. That well know piece of lab equipment - blu-tac
- 64. Scientists love the planet - Reuse, recycle, re- forget it buy some more because it's clearly gone off.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 25 already did!
- craigfergcool story2013-08-25T00:18:49.290Z
- First Click Internet MarketingOverly honestmethods is my favorite.2013-08-12T11:25:52.305Z
- Keith Taylor"Please note: #overlyhonestmethods is a joke/spoof hashtag and should be treated as such in good humour and with a pinch of salt. " May be so, but how much of..."Please note: #overlyhonestmethods is a joke/spoof hashtag and should be treated as such in good humour and with a pinch of salt. " May be so, but how much of it actually happens? That's the really scary part!more2013-01-28T08:12:17.923Z
- 。HannahHow science is really done. So true.2013-01-11T18:16:51.579Z
- Yolly Chegwidden#overlyhonestmethods is still my favourite thing today2013-01-09T20:53:31.478Z