'Til lease do us part? #postback
Today, more than half of marriages end in divorce. Is it time to stop promising forever and just sign on the dotted line, with a marriage contract, also known as a 'wedlease'?
- — Nia-Malika Henderson (@NiaWaPo)Fri, Aug 16 2013 07:13:53What if marriage was like leasing a car? Two, five, 10 year terms and then renew if you wanted. Good idea? http://wapo.st/14RS7jb
- — Kunda Hobson (@KundaBakes)Fri, Aug 16 2013 07:22:04@NiaWaPo Good idea, divorce rate will be at 8%. No one likes to be returned lol So bottoms up and do yr best every day! Happy Friday:-)
- — Peter Poruks (@TheMetalBunny)Fri, Aug 16 2013 08:18:03
- — Abby D. Phillip (@abbydphillip)Fri, Aug 16 2013 07:14:40
- — ΔNGΞL RΞINΔ MΔRIΞ (@AngelReinaMarie)Fri, Aug 16 2013 08:23:13
- — CarmanK (@CarmanK1)Fri, Aug 16 2013 07:38:54@NiaWaPo NOT! the hope of marriage is to continue the species, share the creator's love, pass on generational wisdom, create stable families
- — [email protected] (@YULANDAJONES)Fri, Aug 16 2013 08:17:13@NiaWaPo We already treat marriage and most relationships like that. Depreciation should not apply to people. Throw away trend must stop.
- — T.S ✋ (@puregr8nesss)Fri, Aug 16 2013 08:17:34
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.