EXHIBITION: Ed Paschke
What you've been saying about our 2015 exhibition
- — Ashmolean Museum (@AshmoleanMuseum)Thu, Feb 12 2015 16:13:12New review in @cotswoldlife by @TheCurrentMrsS of our current display "of Ed Paschke’s bold & confrontational work" http://www.cotswoldlife.co.uk/out-about/review_ed_paschke_exhibition_at_the_ashmolean_1_3954117 …
- — Capricorn Wealth (@CapricornWealth)Mon, Feb 09 2015 13:44:15
- — Alien Sex Club (@aliensexclub)Mon, Feb 09 2015 08:02:10
- — David Deal (@Davedeal)Thu, Feb 05 2015 14:46:57Ashmolean Oxford. I enjoyed the Ed Paschke so much. More fun and challenging than William Blake for me. Ashmolean , alive, vibrant and well
- — HELEN KLISSER DURING (@helenduring)Mon, Jan 19 2015 04:40:21The dark side of pop-art: Ed Paschke at the Ashmolean Museum - DesignCurial: http://www.designcurial.com/news/oxfords-ashmolean-museum-to-show-work-by-4486168/#.VLyJYPg7CJg.twitter …
- — Modern Art Oxford (@mao_gallery)Sat, Jan 17 2015 15:52:00Oxford spoils you! We have William Morris + Andy Warhol as well as Christian Boltanski. @AshmoleanMuseum have William Blake and Ed Paschke.