Willmar Fests 2012
The annual Willmar Fests celebration took place June 20-23 in Willmar, Minn. The festival began with the crowning of this year's senior ambassadors and ended with a fireworks show over Foot Lake.
- — exploreminn (@exploreminn)Tue, Jun 19 2012 14:27:25Willmar Fests, Three fests in ONE!!! June 20-23. International, Aqua, Kaffee fests! 800-845-8747. http://www.willmarfests.com sts.com
- — WillmarLakesArea CVB (@WillmarLakes)Tue, Jun 19 2012 06:39:59Willmar Fests events begin tomorrow! Come out to Rice Park @ 5:30 for an ice cream social, and stay for the Prairie Winds Concert Band at 7!
- Thursday was the Jaycee's Block Party at Fifth and Becker Avenue downtown. Events at the block party included the junior coronation, a kiddie parade, food vendors, zumba, the firefighter's challenge and an Amazing Race competition.
- — Lisa Liebl (@lisaliebl1029)Thu, Jun 21 2012 06:21:07
- On Friday, the Willmar Stingers took on the Rochester Honkers at the Bill Taunton Stadium. Other Willmar Fests events on Friday included a community BBQ and the Cardinal Classic Tennis Tournament.
- Saturday morning started with the Rice Memorial Hospital Foot Lake Four Run/Walk and the Willmar Fire Department pancake feed. The Willmar Fests parade took place later that morning.
- One of the highlights of Willmar Fests is always the crowning of the Queen of Festivals, the International Princess and the Aqua Princess during Saturday's coronation.
- — Brianna Johnson (@Brijohnson73)Sat, Jun 23 2012 07:20:23Good luck to all my beautiful willmar fests candidates today!:) You girls have been awesome this week. See you beauties this afternoon!
- — Rachael Molenaar (@RackleMolenaar)Sat, Jun 23 2012 06:43:39Good luck to all the queen candidates today! No matter what happens you are all still wonderful young women! #willmarfests
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.