Online impressions of 'Lighting the cauldron - Young people and cultural organisations'
On Thursday 25 October, Arts Council England hosted a conference at the Museum of London which evaluated the new approaches to working with young people piloted by London 2012 Cultural Olympiad programme, Stories of the World. The event was chaired by Dame Liz Forgan, Chair, Arts Council England.
- Stories of the World partnered more than 1,500 young people with museums across the country to curate new exhibitions and tell the stories of our archives and collections.
- Anticipation of the conference...
- The Twitter hashtag for the day was #YPculture.
- And it wasn't just talk and discussion on the agenda...
- Moira Sinclair, our Area Executive Director, London, kicked off proceedings for the day with a welcome speech.
- Case studies from London, Norfolk, Leeds and Luton followed.
- An animation produced as part of Norwich Castle Museum's animation engagement project with Norfolk Youth Offending Team and The Garage:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.