Creative Economies: A national seminar on the creative economy exploring the role of arts in economic development
Here is a Twitter round-up of the Creative Economies seminar which took place on Wednesday 20 June at The Camden Centre. The event was hosted by Arts Development UK in partnership with Arts Council England.
- — MotorcadeFlashParade (@MotorcadeFP)Wed, Jun 20 2012 03:07:56Following #aduksem12 today, looking 4ward 2 live updates from Arts Development UK/Arts Council England National Seminar: Creative Economies
- — Stephanie Fuller (@steph_fuller)Wed, Jun 20 2012 01:04:00
- — ACE National (@ace_national)Wed, Jun 20 2012 01:39:20
- — Tom Fleming CC (@tfconsultancy)Wed, Jun 20 2012 03:01:37
- — a-n Magazine (@an_magazine)Wed, Jun 20 2012 01:00:23Welcome to a-n's live coverage of Arts Development UK/Arts Council England National Seminar: Creative Economies #aduksem12
- — a-n Magazine (@an_magazine)Wed, Jun 20 2012 02:16:43Fleming: "We kept going on about the creative industries being the fastest growing sector - but never understood what that means" #aduksem12
- — ADuk East Midlands (@ADukEastMids)Wed, Jun 20 2012 02:18:02
- — a-n Magazine (@an_magazine)Wed, Jun 20 2012 02:31:10Fleming: "We need to re-appraise the role of smaller cities & towns in the rich ecology of the arts and culture sector" #aduksem12
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.