- Go Big (and Ridiculous) or Go Home, I guess.
- — AnimeJune (@AnimeJune)Sat, Feb 23 2013 15:13:22Heroine about ethnically-uncertain character: with his "earthy olive skin," he could be Native American - or Italian. Wait wut? #Altered
- "Or he could just have a tan."
- Hot Abs for Great Justice!
- "I used to be a lamely passive YA heroine once - then I took a bullet to the knee."
- Cookies for Great Justice!
- — AnimeJune (@AnimeJune)Mon, Feb 25 2013 05:07:26Heroine's entire character is built around being in love with love interest and doing everything to obey/impress him. Gross. #Altered
- Get OVER yourself.
- — AnimeJune (@AnimeJune)Mon, Feb 25 2013 06:45:44Heroine says she cares for her genetically-altered boys like family. Family she kept in cages and forcefed drugs on daddy's orders #Altered
- Yeah, no shady implications there.
- — AnimeJune (@AnimeJune)Mon, Feb 25 2013 10:47:34Random kiss between heroine and weird love interest with no build up or reason. Of course Instalove heroine is thrilled. Gross. #Altered
- Did I mention the hero believes he's in love with someone else? Because that's just charming.
- — AnimeJune (@AnimeJune)Mon, Feb 25 2013 10:48:26Heroine is so crazy in love she's willing to go all the way with someone she barely knows after one kiss. Yeah, that's healthy. #Altered
- Her love interest is also, judging by the worldbuilding, well into his twenties by now even though he's physically 18. She's 16. Yaaaay.....
- — AnimeJune (@AnimeJune)Mon, Feb 25 2013 11:19:41Heroine has now spent more than 1/2 the bk following the Magic Hot Boys around like a lovesick puppy, until she has to be rescued #Altered
- Oh and also she makes cookies.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.