Little things that make you happy
So I was on the train going into work on Friday, and realised that...
- — Andrea Mann (@AndreaMann)Fri, Jan 24 2014 00:23:39Little things that make me happy include: the 'door open' beep on a train fitting with the scale of the song I'm listening to on headphones.
- (To be precise, if you're interested...)
- Lots of little things make me happy - which either means I have a childlike sense of wonder and joy about the world, or am a happy idiot. Either way, this thought led me to ask the good folk of Twitter...
- Here were some of the lovely responses, all of which put a smile on my face...
- — Nomadic Man (@nomadic_man)Fri, Jan 24 2014 00:57:53@AndreaMann The mute button on the remote control. A godsend during Saturday night TV or when a politician appears on the screen.
- — Ciaran O'Rourke (@doalty)Fri, Jan 24 2014 01:08:54
- — Gary Bainbridge (@Gary_Bainbridge)Fri, Jan 24 2014 01:10:26@AndreaMann When I'm handing out doughnuts at work, and there's only one ring and one jam left, and the last person takes the ring one.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.