Camillus Village Dissolution
Residents asked the village to allow a referendum on dissolution. In August that was approved. Thursday night, the village presented and adopted the 2012 budget, which would be null and void should the village decide to dissolve Tuesday.
- — Carson Daniels (@CarsonMarieD)Thu, Nov 03 2011 14:11:44Patricia Butler is running for mayor of the Village of Camillus and she says it's important to preserve the village's history @BDJ4642
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 17:17:06#Camillus mayor candidate and village trustee Patricia Butler: "as a village we still have a say. Once removed, we might not have that."
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 15:56:41
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 17:28:03
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 16:58:23County Comptroller Robert Antonacci is discussing #Camillus dissolution to crowd. His office created 1st report to recommend dissolution.
- — Amanda Seef (@AmandaSeef)Thu, Nov 03 2011 16:48:03Trustees in #Camillus are interrupting each other. Audience member stood up to ask each other to stop. Never seen such a heated budget mtg.
- — Matt Johnston (@Mattyjstone)Thu, Nov 03 2011 16:36:58
- — Stephen Boss (@stephenboss2000)Thu, Nov 03 2011 17:33:53
- — Eagle Observer (@eagle_observer)Thu, Nov 03 2011 19:37:41The conversation surrounding the budget and the dissolution referendum got a little heated in Camillus tonight. http://fb.me/HQKN6no4
- — Matt Johnston (@Mattyjstone)Fri, Nov 04 2011 06:41:05If the village of Camillus dissolves they could get up to a million dollars in a state incentive program. More later on ncc news #bdj6641
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.