Annual Meeting 2015: An Expo-losion of opportunity
Ready to learn something new, meet interesting people or even score some swag? It's all waiting for you in the Public Health Expo.
- It can be tempting to spend your entire time at APHA's 143rd Annual Meeting and Exposition in session after session. After all, there are hundreds to choose from, covering topics as varied as you can possibly imagine. But you'd only be getting half of the experience.
- The Public Health Expo is a rich tapestry of countless aspects of public health. There's something for everyone in the expo hall, which reaches almost as far as the eye can see.
- The Public Health Expo is host to hundreds of businesses, schools, nonprofit organizations, artists and more, all for Annual Meeting attendees to take in. There's plenty to see from APHA, from our APHA Press booth at 941 (where you can pick up copies of The Nation's Health, American Journal of Public Health and lots of books) to our many Sections, SPIGs, Caucuses and the Student Assembly.
- You can meet with movers and shakers in the world of public health.
- There are many schools of public health here — maybe you're thinking about getting your MPH, or even a PhD! You can talk about what that path might look like with these folks.
- There's some very cool art to be seen — and worn! — in Art @ The Expo.
- In the Exhibitor Theatre, listen to information from expo participants.
- You never know who you might meet at the expo, so make sure to check in out while you're here at McCormick Place. The Public Health Expo is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday and from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday.