AIA 2013 National Convention
Weren't able to join us in Denver? Here's a recap in tweets and photos from the AIA 2013 National Convention in Denver. We didn't capture the thousands of tweets here but here's a sampling.
- TOMS Shoes founder Blake Mycoskie opened the convention on Thursday. He noted, "Make giving part of your business model."
- — David Zach (@DavidZach)Thu, Jun 20 2013 14:51:08
- On Friday, keynoter Cameron Sinclair of Architecture for Humanity inspired attendees to get involved in socially conscious design. He noted, " The heart of architecture for humanity is its people."
- — Glave and Holmes (@GlaveandHolmes)Tue, Jun 25 2013 13:36:41
- — Digital Urbanism (@griether)Sun, Jun 23 2013 12:47:27
- — Randy Deutsch (@randydeutsch)Sun, Jun 23 2013 07:19:01
- — Heather Alley (@diethea)Fri, Jun 21 2013 09:27:54
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!