- — Kimberly (@kstjulian)Thu, Jan 03 2013 22:05:32
- — Adam Arenson (@adamarenson)Thu, Jan 03 2013 19:35:58
- — John Fea (@JohnFea1)Thu, Jan 03 2013 19:54:28Ayers: A person who has interesting things to say about the past is doing history. AHA does not have a monopoly on doing history. #aha2013
- — John Fea (@JohnFea1)Thu, Jan 03 2013 19:56:10#aha2013 Potter defends her view that we need more Ph.Ds, not less.Why can't you have a Ph.D and be journalist? http://chronicle.com/blognetwork/tenuredradical/2012/06/why-should-americans-be-less-well-educated-in-defense-of-the-phd/ …/blognetwork/tenuredradical/2012/06/why-should-americans-be-less-well-educated-in-defense-of-the-phd/
- — Adam Arenson (@adamarenson)Thu, Jan 03 2013 19:59:10Mary Lou Roberts: Historians are those trained to tell the truth about the past, in a world comfortable with fudging it. #AHA2013
- — Adam Arenson (@adamarenson)Thu, Jan 03 2013 20:01:41
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.