VPI Home Solutions | 700 ESPN Sports Beat | 05-07-12
Diving into the world of local sports. A daily production of Patchin, Lukens and Osso. Join us daily from 3 p.m to 6 p.m. on 700 AM or www.700espn.com for all the latest in local sports news. [By Sunny Cadwallader, CadChica Sports]
Coach Leach Talks Playoffs And More Today In Online Chat
- We haven't seen or heard much from Coach Mike Leach since the Crimson & Gray game last month. But today, Coach Leach held an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session on Reddit.com. Kyle Rancourt from Cougcenter.com put together some highlights of the question and answer session, with Leach weighing in on everything from playoffs to match-making. Match-making? Well....
Seahawks, Irvin Agree To Contract Terms
- The Seahawks also announced seven of their other draft choices agreed to terms today.
- Twitter Tidbit:
Przemek Karnowski Will Join Gonzaga This Fall
- "Przemek Karnowski (Puh-shemick Car-now-ski), a 7-1, 280-pound Polish center, has signed a letter-of-intent to join the Gonzaga University men's basketball team this fall, Bulldog head coach Mark Few announced Monday." gozags.com
Former Seahawk, Saint Hargrove Was Told To Lie To NFL
- According to a Yahoo! Sports report, former Seattle Seahawk and New Orleans Saint, Anthony Hargrove, says he was "told to lie" during the NFL's investigation into the Saints' bounty program. This was part of a statement of declaration that Hargrove submitted last month in response to his name being identified as one of the players involved in the program.
- Twitter Tidbit:
"Fresh Approach" For WSU; QB-Wilson Duo Top 10 Combo
- "Walden will host a tailgate party for the first home game against Eastern Washington, and you can come join him "for a beer in one of those red Solo cups." Jim Moore, Kitsap Sun
- The dust has settled on the Jim Walden news. Friday, scout.com reported that longtime color analyst and former head coach, Jim Walden, would not be returning for the upcoming season. Athletic Director Bill Moos citing a need for a "fresh approach", is expected to announce sometime today a 'new direction' for Cougar football broadcasts.
- Bill Moos will be joining Patchin, Lukens and Osso at 5:00pm on 700espn. Moos is expected to announce later today the future of Cougar football radio broadcasts.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.